The Town Hall is situated next to the Market House, in Market Place, Garstang.
The building was opened in 1680, but unfortunately burnt down in 1750.
It was rebuilt in 1755 but was again badly damaged by fire in 1939. Most of the Georgian stone work remained however, and it was incorporated into the building.
The clock tower was a later addition to the building, and was erected thanks to public subscriptions in 1847.
From the outbreak of WW1 in 1914, the Town Hall was another building that was used for the enlistment of men for the war.